Step 1 : Clean the mouth with warm water
Step 2 : Use a cotton swab to dip proper amount of the product, wipe the teeth surface repeatedly
Step 3 : Rinse with warm water until the plaque is wiped clean.
1. When removing the stains, please wipe gently so as not to damage the gums and oral mucosa;
2. Properly wet the cotton swab when it is soaked, making sure it is not too wet;
3. It takes about 1 minute to wipe each tooth;
4. If the stains can't be removed completely, please use again after a week;
5. Children under the age of 13 should not use it. Do not try to swallow